LEVEL: Beginner Canyoning
FROM CHF 139
Malvaglia is one of the classics of the Ticino canyoning scene even though it’s located a bit further to the north next to Pontirone.
We start our hike next to an old Roman bridge that spans above the canyon and we hike up to a little mountain village where our real adventure starts by the descent into the canyon. The canyon is really diverse with open and closed sections, amazing pools and splashing waterfalls.
Check out the video to get a glimpse of waht is waiting for you!
- Certified guide
- 2 piece – 5mm – wetsuit with hood
- neoprene socks and special canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning gear, harness, helmet
- Optional pick-up at a train station
- Snacks and drinks at the end of the tour
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about your medical condition.
All prices per person and inc. VAT