Level: Intermediate Canyoning
FROM CHF 139
LEVEL: Intermediate Canyoning
FROM CHF 139
Pontirone canyoning is a trip that you would always remember from its beauty. It’s a must see element of the Ticino canyoning scene. Pontirone is one of those canyons that many people do year by year, again and again to be blown away by the sheer beauty of its huge boulders, the 45m waterfall with a free hanging abseil or the deep, carved out rock formations and the funny little technical jumps it offers.
It’s next to Malvaglia, a small town north of Biasca which already has another pretty cool canyon – Orino. Malvaglia canyoning is always spectacular, the water is nice, fresh and clean. These canyons can be visited almost all year long if someone can handle the cold.
The canyon has a quite closed part so it requires a certain level of commitment. Recommended for people with some experience or sporty beginners. Children from age 12 can participate if they have previous experience.
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about any medical condition that influences your movement or a chronic illness.
All prices per person and inc. VAT