LEVEL: Expert Canyoning
FROM CHF 390
The Helicanyoning trip is one of the best canyoning tours that exists. It’s long version of the beginner tour with countless jumps and slides and abseils. Obviously we counted them….We start with a short and spectacular helicopter flight from the airport in Lodrino and quickly reach our landing spot at Sasso Bianco (1100 m). During the flight you’ll already have the chance to check out the canyon and get a feeling of what’s coming. We quickly reach our starting point and from there on it’s a long and continuous adrenaline hunt. Jumps from all sorts of heights and positions, slides up to 20m and almost vertical, abseils in cave like potholes and big opens. This tour is one of the most famous among all the canyoneers in the world. The actual time in-canyon is about 6-7 hours.
Previous experience is needed! Please contact us if you have any doubts!
- Certified guide
- 2 piece – 5mm – wetsuit with hood
- neoprene socks and special canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning gear, harness, helmet
- Optional pick-up at a train station
- Snacks and drinks at the end of the tour
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about your medical condition.
All prices per person and inc. VAT