LEVEL: Beginner Canyoning
FROM CHF 139
Boggera canyoning is one of the best canyoning in Ticino and it is available for people with very different skills. It’s an amazingly diverse and beautiful canyon which combines emerald pools and nature with adrenaline. It offers high jumps and big slides and a short closed in section as well but everything is optional and there are a lot of options to rappel or even walk around. It features a 10m jump and some amazingly scary and entertaining slides that you will never forget.
We offer it with also as a private canyoning tour, or as a Boggera Family Canyoning tour – adjusted to your family needs and also group booking discounts are available.
If you have some rope experience, you feel fit and adventurous and not afraid of jumping then go for the next level – Iragna canyoning
- Certified guide
- 2 piece – 5mm – wetsuit with hood
- neoprene socks and special canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning gear, harness, helmet
- Optional pick-up at a train station
- Snacks and drinks at the end of the tour
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about your medical condition.
All prices per person and inc. VAT