LEVEL: Intermediate Canyoning
FROM CHF 199
Iragna canyoning is a big classic and guaranteed to leave you breathless. It’s adrenaline canyoning at it’s best – it’s an amazingly diverse and beautiful and combines smaragd green shimmering pools, spectacular waterfalls up to 40 meters and a plethora of jumps and slides. In order to enjoy the trip fully, you should definitely be sporty and be completely ok with heights.
- Certified guide
- 2 piece – 5mm – wetsuit with hood
- neoprene socks and special canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning gear, harness, helmet
- Optional pick-up at a train station
- Snacks and drinks at the end of the tour
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about your medical condition.
All prices per person and inc. VAT