LEVEL: Intermediate Canyoning
FROM CHF 199
Iragna canyoning is a big classic and guaranteed to leave you breathless. It’s adrenaline canyoning at it’s best – it’s an amazingly diverse and beautiful and combines smaragd green shimmering pools, spectacular waterfalls up to 40 meters and a plethora of jumps and slides. In order to enjoy the trip fully, you should definitely be sporty and be completely ok with heights.
- Certified guide
- 2 piece – 5mm – wetsuit with hood
- neoprene socks and special canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning gear, harness, helmet
- Optional pick-up at a train station
- Snacks and drinks at the end of the tour
Photo and Video
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
Healthy sporty physical condition, swimming ability, sure-footedness and absolute freedom from vertigo. Minimum age 14 years. Being able to hike up 40min. Being able to abseil/rappel alone. Previous rope experience recommended – another canyoning trip with us, rock climbing, caving etc. If you have no experience but you want to do it, book a package or a course!
What should I bring?
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about your medical condition.
Dates and times
Usual departure times: 9:00from June to September. Flexible departure times in April-May and October
All prices per person and inc. VAT