LEVEL: Beginner Canyoning
FROM CHF 149
Iragna beginner canyoning trip is the little brother of our big classic Iragna canyoning tour and guaranteed to leave you breathless. It’s a lof of fun and adrenaline but without too much stress – no hanging in a 40m waterfall for example. It’s an amazingly diverse and beautiful and combines smaragd green shimmering pools, spectacular waterfalls lots of jumps and the most surprising slide of Ticino. In order to enjoy the trip fully, bring your adventurous spirit and be ready to jump.
The trip is the wild sister of our Boggera trip and more challenging than our Boggera Family Canyoning.
- Certified guide
- 2 piece – 5mm – wetsuit with hood
- neoprene socks and special canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning gear, harness, helmet
- Optional pick-up at a train station
- Snacks and drinks at the end of the tour
Photo and Video
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
What should I bring?
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about your medical condition.
Dates and times
All prices per person and inc. VAT