LEVEL: Beginner Canyoning
FROM CHF 139
It is probably the best activity in the Maggia valley that you can do during your holiday. Val Grande canyoning is a gem in Valle Maggia and it is a must-see when someone comes to experience Ticino canyoning.It’s an amazingly diverse and beautiful canyon with the “Little Niagara” waterfall and some amazing rock formations that you hardly find anywhere else. It offers some nice jumps and a lot of small slides, a short closed in section and optionally at the end a 25m! slide which is one of the biggest in Ticino.
The canyon has a quite closed part so it requires a certain level of commitment. Recommended for sporty beginners.
If you look for something more challenging, go for the next level trips like Iragna
- Certified guide
- 2 piece – 5mm – wetsuit with hood
- neoprene socks and special canyoning shoes
- Certified canyoning gear, harness, helmet
- Optional pick-up at a train station
- Snacks and drinks at the end of the tour
Make sure that you have your experience recorded!
- buy a photo package : your guide will take pictures of you and makes sure that all epic moments of your trip are recorded.
- rent a GoPro : we can provide a GoPro 8 actioncam that you can use throughout the trip to film the most exciting moments that you live with your friends
- bring your own action camera with a helmet attachment
Note: we do not take any responsibility for your camera and we do not reccomend any handheld cameras that could get lost or damaged during the trip.
- Swimming suit and towel
- Synthetic or merino sports underwear if you get cold easily.
- Spare contact lenses or straps for your glasses.
- Any personal medications such as asthma spray, epi-pen, or allergy medication
- Notify your guide about your medical condition.
All prices per person and inc. VAT